Fun Wraps™ compression wraps can be used for the following:
- To provide compression to ankles, wrists, knees and elbow
- Great for securing cold & hot packs to the injury or sore body part
- Wrap injury to help reduce swelling
How to use Fun Wraps™:
- Insert arm or leg into starter loop, stopping at just below the injured area
- Wrap upward around the injured area with even pressure
- Overlap the wrap by 1/3 to 1/2 over the previous wrap
- Wrap firmly enough to provide support, but not so tight as to cut off circulation. If you have a cold sensation, tingling or discoloration of the skin remove the bandage immediately and re-wrap the bandage more loosely.
- Fasten with the easy to use velcro closure.
- Consult with a doctor if the injury or swelling persists.
- Do not sleep in the bandage.
How to wash and store your Fun Wraps™:
- Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent and allow to air dry.
- Always store Fun Wraps in a rolled fashion and re-roll before using.
Caution: Fun Wraps is not a toy. Potential choking hazard.